Quick, tell the truth about something!
I'm pretty bored right now so here's 10:
1. I usually lose interest in people/friends within a year. I'm pretty much down to 3.5 friends I still enjoy hanging out with.
2. The thought of working a 9-5 job 5 days a week for the next 30-40 years terrifies me...
3. I don't miss people, I miss some interactions with people, but rarely the people themselves... I don't think that's weird or anything but some people seem hurt when I say I don't miss them '_'
4. Off the top of my head I can think of 5 things I should go see a doctor about but I'm one of those "I'll be fine with time" people.
5. Before the age of about 11 I was a total wuss about roller coasters and fair rides even though I'd never ridden any, then I convinced myself it was impossible for me to ever die on one. Now I can go on any ride without a shred of fear.
6. I cry really easily.
7. I saw Pet Cemetery when I was about 5 years old. There was a scene where an old guy was standing barefoot next to his bed and a little kid hiding under the bed basically started sawing his foot off. I still feel uncomfortable standing too close to any bed barefoot. Even with shoes on I feel a little uneasy.
8. I'm kind of afraid of animals. It's had to trust a living creature with inferior rationalizing abilities.
9. I really hate it when people ask me questions like "what's up?" and "so how's life?". I'm very private about everything. Even school or basic family stuff or even the simplest feelings/emotions.
10. I hate when I show I'm genuinely angry or sad about something, it feels like a weakness.
11. I know i said 10 but whatever here's one more: I'm a bit of a sadist. I don't laugh at what people say that often unless it's really funny or I like them as people. Sometimes I don't laugh or show no reaction just to make people feel awkward or like they failed a little. I don'y really take joy from winning (unless there's a prize involved) but more from knowing someone lost against me...
This turned out pretty long... I should probably start those projects I've been putting off v.v
That really was long hiiriken '_'
Besides saying me too to hiiriken's 2 and 10, here's my own list:
1. I love everything my grandma cooks except her fried chicken and enchiladas because I've only ever liked my sister's friend chicken and my mom's enchiladas and that's not changing ever. I still eat it though... I just don't comment on it.
2. I miss having a pet a ridiculous amount. Like at this point I don't care if it's a cat or dog, I just need a pet.
3. I'm supposed to be studying for anatomy/physiology, but taking 7 classes is burning me out and I'm having a rebellious moment.
4. I don't like sleeping in complete darkness alone. Doesn't bug me at all if someone else is in the room with me, but if I'm by myself I get paranoid and start thinking I see figures in the dark so I sleep with a nightlight if I'm by myself.
5. I have an obsession with keeping my hands clean and soft. I don't go anywhere without hand sanitizer and lotion.
6. I'm basically physically incapable of being impolite v.v People often mistake my politeness for being nice and/or me liking them. Is politeness so abnormal that people can't tell the difference between being polite to, being nice to, and liking someone?
That's all I can think of. I'm not super secretive and I don't really lie so there's not that much to say...